Jump to content



Recommended Posts

just chill for a while. they probably don't keep the records of 'paid collections' very long... so wait a while then dispute with cra's as not mine...OR........................

Try a D/V letter w/ NCO. If they ignore you or whatever, send your green card/letter to the CRA. be like "look, they can't even prove it was mine, they cant' report that shiz"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.