Sign in to follow this  
edubb007

Chevron scam...

Wow... Walk away for a minute and look what brews up! This pot is boiling over. I better use my Chevron Oven mits to handle this thread! Yowza!!! :D

Deep breaths for all. We're here for the same reason. I don't know nearly as much as some of you guy's but appreciate any help when missleading people. I am learning and so are others, let's try not to offend anybody while we're at it. Nor turn people off to this valuable board!

Peace in CIC...

Edubb :D

Ack another card thats more trouble than its worth. I hate lazy creditors that cant bother to report correctly but do so at the first sign of delinquency. To think I almost paid these chumps 30 bucks to report my balances as limits. Credit rebuilder my a$$.

[Edit by Johnnyc on Thursday, June 5, 2003 @ 02:50 PM]

edubb007,

Why not just send me your card for a month? I'm in MD and I know where there's a Chevorn station. I just checked my Citibank MC online and my current bill for gas is $325 and I still have another week b4 my billing cycle is over. Next month, My gas bill will proberbly be around $600 bucks because I'm planning on putting my boat in the water this week. Dangit, I don't think I'll ever have a zero balance on my credit cards.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Idon'tpay

hey adsoft, do you remember what thread it was that i made reference to eddie's charm?

</blockquote>

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

No I don't, I think Morrow might!!!

</blockquote>

You know what? I remember specifically that idontpay keeps referencing crap that turns her on, frankly m'dear, nobody gives a rats a**. Keep your "turn ons" to yourself please.

:)

I feel ya Morrow, your in a heck of a mood this evening!!!

I say, ladies, you should not waste your breath, time, effort or energy with threads like this. You can waste your efforts on my credit problems if you like. I won't cuss or back lash at all when you give advice. I know not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

<blockquote>Originally posted by EddieTampa

I'll be at the bar sucking another beer

someone call me when Swede takes another shot at me :eek:

</blockquote>

Just don't say anything stupid and you won't be called over here.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Swede

I'll be at the bar sucking another beer

someone call me when Swede takes another shot at me :eek:

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

-b +/- the square root of b squared minus 4AC divided by 2

if me brain remembers correctly

-b +/- the square root of b squared minus 4AC divided by 2

if me brain remembers correctly

</blockquote>

Good, now that you got that down, lets work on something a little more difficult. Your posting skills, huh.

<blockquote>

</blockquote>

If I may Swede

When I first came here about 2 months ago I read some of your extremely rude responses to (and I'll use your term "Newbies")

I didnt have a problem with you untill you attacked "Idontpay"

what you did to her was wrong

thats when I stepped in and you got your panties in a wad because I told you you were outta line and you couldnt except that from a "Newbie"

So your some kinda "senior member" whatever the hell that is.. like its some sort of life accomplishment, hey congrats.. you da man..er woman

I figure this about this board.. if youve been here longer than a year then 3 things hold true:

1)your credit still sucks A$$, which means your horrible at what you think you know

2) your here to help people and really swede, when someone new comes here and asks a questions, plese stop with the

Swede: "please spend 40 hours learning the laws of every frekin statue before you dare to post a question you moron..

really Swede, must you drop the FCRA regulation section on everyone of your posts?? your killing bandwidth and it does nothing to remedy the questioned asked. either break it down in laymen terms or dont answer at all.. copying and pasting the FCRA regualtion is not very helpfull

or 3) Your some 55 year old woman trapped in some shoebox cubical taking orders from a 23 year old college grad that is your senior representative and your only success in life to flex your so-called knowledge on this board.. no one really cares..

but again, you could also be that flight attendent that made a very bad vocational decision when you were 18 and traded your whole life away for cheap airfares to Barbados

Look, your a waitress in a bad restuarant at 50 thousand feet and you havent found Mr. Right.. Now I know there must be 1000 different ways to tie that neckerchief Swede but why piss on me?

[Edit by EddieTampa on Thursday, June 5, 2003 @ 08:59 PM]

Yeesh.. can't everyone just go have a Coke and a Smile? We're here cause we're going through bad times.. doesn't mean we have to propagate it.. hell, we'll might as well party in everyone else's misery, eh?

Or maybe that's just me.. probably why nobody talks to me anymore.. I'm too lighthearted :(

<blockquote>Originally posted by sisflomi

Xan, you have just said it best!!!!!! An hey, I talk to ya!!

</blockquote>

Yeah, but you're a Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you've got the cooties thing going on!

Eh.. screw it, live fast, die young.. bring the little bastards on :p

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

<blockquote>You know what? I remember specifically that idontpay keeps referencing crap that turns her on, frankly m'dear, nobody gives a rats a**. Keep your "turn ons" to yourself please.

:)

</blockquote>

What the heck did I do? I have no hostility for anyone, I was just trying to be humorous. I work for the leading appliance manufacturer with a dropped budget, so I have nothing better to do... sorry if i offended you morrow.

oh yeah and sorry eddie for referencing the fact that i admire your enduring charm. i don't mind swede's sometimes abrupt mannerisms, i just try to be nice so that i can get answers and get along with everything. i was on the debate team in college, i have no more energy for that. it's all relative...

<blockquote>Originally posted by Idon'tpay

sorry if i offended you morrow.</blockquote>

You didnt offend me.

;)

oh yeah and sorry eddie for referencing the fact that i admire your enduring charm.

</blockquote>

@-->--

here ya go

keep your chin up..

things are gonna be alright

but dont think for a minute you have to brown nose anyone for help, this is not the only board there is

I didnt have a problem with you untill you attacked "Idontpay"

what you did to her was wrong

</blockquote>

Yea dude, I can see exactly how badly I treated Idontpay/sillygirl in these threads here- I wasn’t trying to help her at all. You’re very perceptive.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=4&thread=6835

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=16&thread=6178

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=1&thread=3411

Seems to me from the numerous threads that day that cookie, me and other members spent a good deal of time explaining pre vs. post 97 reporting periods and FDIC rules yet she continued to ask the same question over and over, in many different forums under different names not reading what we had previously answered. At the end of the day, even Ladynred told her to stop asking and that the question had been answered already many times.

I can see how she was mistreated when she got to the board, just like you were when I answered your questions….

thats when I stepped in and you got your panties in a wad because I told you you were outta line and you couldnt except that from a "Newbie"

</blockquote>

No Eddie, I really couldn’t care less what you think of me, this is an internet discussion board- it’s not like you affect my life in any way, shape or form. To me, you’re an overconfident nuisance, much like a sand gnat who thinks he's a wasp. Annoying as hell, but not capable of causing much pain.

Trying to offend me with your rude comments doesn’t bother me one bit- the only thing that does bother me is when you give other members incorrect advice while portraying yourself as an expert, which you are not.

So your some kinda "senior member" whatever the hell that is.. like its some sort of life accomplishment, hey congrats.. you da man..er woman

</blockquote>

I’ll help you since you don’t know what a “senior member” is. It’s someone who’s spent time reading up on the statutes and case law, someone who understands the laws governing debt collection and credit reporting and someone who’s been successful applying it to help not only themselves but others. Although I have never referred to myself as a “senior member” I suppose I am because I have done those things.

Is it a life accomplishment…..hmm no, but it does feel pretty damn good being able to help other people and not always think about yourself- you should try it sometimes.

your here to help people and really swede, when someone new comes here and asks a questions, plese stop with the

Swede: "please spend 40 hours learning the laws of every frekin statue before you dare to post a question you moron..

</blockquote>

On this site, we try to learn statutes not statue. A statue is something different, it’s “a three-dimensional representation usually of a person, animal, or mythical being that is produced by sculpturing, modeling, or casting” as per Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

In contrast to you Eddie, I’m a bit more mature and don’t have to resort to name calling just because I can’t handle the fact that someone knows more than me about a certain topic.

really Swede, must you drop the FCRA regulation section on everyone of your posts?? your killing bandwidth and it does nothing to remedy the questioned asked. either break it down in laymen terms or dont answer at all.. copying and pasting the FCRA regualtion is not very helpfull

</blockquote>

The laws are pretty much written in laymen's terms, not a lot of legalese, and the reason we post these laws is because they are our weapons in the war we wage against CA's and CRA's. Without these laws we would be defenseless and boards like this wouldn't exist. If your dyslexia or lack of education means you need further clarification on the laws, then please feel free to visit http://www.ftc.gov/ for commentaries and explanations of the laws. And if you need those explained word for word because you don’t understand it; then a good place for you to start would be to go back and finally get your high school diploma and get a college degree.

For people that have mastered the skills of reading and comprehension, the statutes, case law and FTC advisories actually do help- not all of us suffer from dyslexia, Eddie.

or 3) Your some 55 year old woman trapped in some shoebox cubical taking orders from a 23 year old college grad that is your senior representative and your only success in life to flex your so-called knowledge on this board.. no one really cares..

but again, you could also be that flight attendent that made a very bad vocational decision when you were 18 and traded your whole life away for cheap airfares to Barbados

Look, your a waitress in a bad restuarant at 50 thousand feet and you havent found Mr. Right.. Now I know there must be 1000 different ways to tie that neckerchief Swede but why piss on me?

</blockquote>

Talk about immature. Cookie's 2 year old could come up with better insults than that, and be more subtle without putting down people earning an honest living. Feel free to respond when you can debate like an adult.………..

this is not the only board there is

</blockquote>

Yea and guess who moderates 2 of the other boards.......and then try to figure out which one she can ban you from - your arrival will be eagerly awaited.......in fact I heard they're getting ready to roll out the red carpet.....

[Edit by Swede on Friday, June 6, 2003 @ 11:14 AM]

<blockquote>Originally posted by Swede

Yea and guess who moderates 2 of the other boards.......and then try to figure out which one she can ban you from - your arrival will be eagerly awaited.......in fact I heard they're getting ready to roll out the red carpet..... </blockquote>

Hmmm, I hear the carpet is brown....... so the stains don't show when he starts spouting his crap..........

:ooh: :p

[Edit by Swede on Sunday, June 8, 2003 @ 12:33 PM]

I'm a little teapot, short and stout, this is my handle, this is my spout.

Oh.. wait.. you mean this isn't children's hour at the day care? Damn, everyone coulda fooled me with all the childish insults being hurled from the man who lives near Ybor Island and the subsequent beatdown everyone else has given him.

It's just like being on the playground all over again! *wistful sigh*

Wait.. no.. at the playground, I at least had the benefit of Shannon Lloyd pulling up her shirt and let me touch her boobs once when she started hitting puberty..

Yea and guess who moderates 2 of the other boards.......and then try to figure out which one she can ban you from - your arrival will be eagerly awaited.......in fact I heard they're getting ready to roll out the red carpet..... </blockquote>

Groovy, when i pull up in my car and hand you my keys, make sure you dont scratch it while parking it.. and by the way swede, I know how much loose change i have in the holder.. so no taking change dig?

cookie can roll out the carpet, I'll be more than happy to be inducted.

Only problem I still face is..

Which one you am I going to make iron my shirt?

hmmm choices..choices..

Kristy, This needs to be addressed. I get told to not respond to someone's profanity post when I stand up for senior posters, but yet the senior posters on your board are getting treated like crap. What gives?

thanks for pointing out my ignorance, it's much appreciated. swede you remind me of jimmy fallon in that sketch where he runs the computer lab... and billy bob thorton is his dad... anyone remember that? it's funny. but anyway, yes the posts made me feel stupid and seemed rude to me, when i first got here. i didn't mean to post the same question over and over. i have done the reading, i needed some help interpreting it, that is why I came here. If everyone understood everything then there wouldnt' be a need for this board right? i was asking different variations of the same question and in different forums thinking "oh maybe i should put this here, maybe it's more fitting if i put the thread here" sorry. but while something may seem trite and simple to you, always remember the concept of 'empathy', because i am an intelligent person and this stuff is complicated for me to ingest. I am a college graduate and yes i still have trouble understanding legal jargon. my point is, yes i think that some senior members are sort of abrupt when they attempt to help others, but i just blow it off. now that i have been made to look like an idiot all over again, i am not sure what to think. i really don't want to get into the whole pre and post 97 question again, but there was more to the question than just the difference in reporting times based on dates of delinquency. the more i read, the more questions i had regarding the same issue. but whatever. it's over and my last comment on this subject is this, it's sometimes difficult to detect a person's intentions based on the words and phrases typed in front of you. without the important nonverbal cues such as facial expression and vocal expression, you really don't know how to interpret the tone of a conversation. and in terms of communication, it's the receiver's interpretation of the sender's message that is the most important. so try to frame your messages so that they aren't taken 'offensively' if you don't truely mean to be. ;):p i am trying... here....