edubb007

Chevron scam...

What a waste of intoxication, I say....

I love a good thrash festival. Never been one to avoid a healthy conflict. Although now I feel like a vulture left with the pieces of a dead rotting carcass.

[Edit by cybercrusader on Saturday, June 7, 2003 @ 11:37 AM]

<blockquote>

You can do that without name calling and personal attacks.

It's funny how when these threads turn ugly it's always the same "senior members" involved.

</blockquote>

Ahh, the plot thickens..

So there were many before me.. and many to follow Im sure

I see a pattern here

<blockquote>Originally posted by kimber6337

AD,

I think you should change your signature to "first", instead of "if all else fails". If all else fails you should go to court and get them on their violations. :D

</blockquote>

That's funny but that is true. ... I can see now if people follow what the seniors tell, the CA'S and OC'S are going to slip somewhere!!!!

..Problem is, We might end up taking each other to court or the FCC before that happens .... J/K

BTW, I'm also going to put something on there that people sould go read the "POSTING RULES" section before posting.

I get the impression Kristy(Admin) is really busy doing SOFTWARE, I've been there and that takes alot out of you. I noticed she hasn't had time to fix the "Begining Validation" area. ... I'm not sure what to do when people cross the line.

I think we have a great board here and a great group too. I know there are other boards but like said, I personally, don't like them, I feel we can all be ourselves here( I'm sure you've noticed(lol))

I'm all for a lounge section on this board. You know, like a place to rant and rave, tell a few jokes and blow off some steam. You could also take your fights outside, so to speak. I for one enjoy reading some trash talk and would probably visit that section on a daily basis...:D

This credit stuff makes all you nice people a little tense and uptight now and then.

R-E-L-E-A-S-E....

[Edit by cybercrusader on Saturday, June 7, 2003 @ 11:57 AM]

<blockquote>Originally posted by EddieTampa

Ahh, the plot thickens..

So there were many before me.. and many to follow Im sure

I see a pattern here

</blockquote>

Yes Eddie, we've had many trolls here before and will have many in the future and the members here will continue to interrupt them as they come and quickly go.

<blockquote>Originally posted by EddieTampa

"The people have spoken!!"

resign... theres a new sheriff in town :eek:

</blockquote>

This isn’t a democracy but feel free....

<blockquote>Originally posted by kimber6337

YEAH! WTG Girlfriend!

</blockquote>

Let the real whipping begin...;) jk

<blockquote>Originally posted by cybercrusader

Hey eddie, how come everytime there's an altercation on this board you seem to always be involved? :)

</blockquote>

At least someone's getting it..... ;)

Swede, you're the best. I don't know why anyone would have a problem with you. Maybe it's a small weenie thing. You know, afraid or timid of a strong woman.

</blockquote>

I like strong woman, am I messed up????

<blockquote>Originally posted by ADSOFT

I like strong woman, am I messed up????

</blockquote>

Only if you can't take the heat...or the attitude.

</blockquote>

Hey, I can dish-it and I-can-take-it, but I hold no grudges, I think that's hitting below the belt!!!

... i.e. "if you can't take it, stay out of the kitchen, don't even go there", my enhanced version.

yeah i take it back i shouldn't have said that. the whole violins thing got under my skin i think. i guess i really shouldn't mind the insults, go ahead. lay in on me. i have excelled in every other area of my life, so i guess this is chump change. if it makes someone feel better to belittle me for posting a question on the internet multiple times in multiple forums (3) then that's fine. no big deal. yes kimber i am female, that is what makes it so funny. and the 'turn ons' good god people... ha ha funny. every heard of a joke?

Swede, you're the best. I don't know why anyone would have a problem with you. Maybe it's a small weenie thing. You know, afraid or timid of a strong woman.

</blockquote>

LOL, thanks.... ;) I like you too!!

Swede, I know your a better person not to take anything anybody says about you to heart.

I admire you and your wisdom and you've been MORE than helpful to me with my journey. I will continue to ask for your advice and opinion. Not once have you presented yourself with a "holier than thou" attitude.

I know I speak for most of the members here when I say....."We like you"

:soppy: :soppy: :soppy: :soppy:

-kim

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

Swede, I know your a better person not to take anything anybody says about you to heart.

I admire you and your wisdom and you've been MORE than helpful to me with my journey. I will continue to ask for your advice and opinion. Not once have you presented yourself with a "holier than thou" attitude.

</blockquote>

Oh but I think I'll take that to heart :cheesy: Thanks Kim, I appreciate your comments, and yes, you can keep the ball ;)

<blockquote>Originally posted by Idon'tpay

yeah i take it back i shouldn't have said that. the whole violins thing got under my skin i think. i guess i really shouldn't mind the insults, go ahead. lay in on me. i have excelled in every other area of my life, so i guess this is chump change. if it makes someone feel better to belittle me for posting a question on the internet multiple times in multiple forums (3) then that's fine. no big deal. yes kimber i am female, that is what makes it so funny. and the 'turn ons' good god people... ha ha funny. every heard of a joke?

</blockquote>

Well, IdontPay aka SillyGirl, I don't think they/we are asking you to be an open target. I guess what the senior members are saying is that, you are going to ask a lot of questions that cool, but if they start posting things for you to read, you have to go read them; I was guilty of that too. I know that it's more fun just asking questions and learnig on a "verbal plane" (for lack of a better term), but unfortionatly, when you first get into this stuff , there are going to be sometimes where you are going to have to stop and read for a few days to get caught up.

As for myself, when I got into the issue of how to deal with AMERICAN AGENCYS and doing the double validation, and learning about PI's, SWEDE throw allot of stuff at me in 15 minutes, I had to lay low for about 6 days; I didn't like it!!!! But, I guess that's why peoplel respect HER opinion. ... and by-the-way when you finally, take the time to learn all that stuff and people don't acknowlege it, then people get "punchy", I think that's were Swede, Cookiemonster, ... and people who have been around here are comming from.

Oh and by the way I liked you as SillyGirl, I thought she was cool!!!

<blockquote>Originally posted by morrow

-kim

</blockquote>

<--------------------- seconds all the motions above

And Swede, glad to see you are now an admin on the board.