Green Card Day Today!!!

Niner849

I sent out some CMRRRs last week, and they have all come in this week. One a DV to a CA for DH, One a 2nd DV to American Agencies, and another to TU asking to delete because AA didn't validate. Guess I'll have to start a new file for Green Cards.

Andi

<blockquote>Originally posted by Niner849

Guess I'll have to start a new file for Green Cards.

</blockquote>

Heh..it sure seems that way, doesn't it? ;) What I've been doing is this...I print out two copies of each letter. When I send a copy, I take my Certified Receipt, and staple it to the copy I keep. I file it in a file for that particular creditor. When I get the green card back, I staple it to that same letter. That way, I know which letter was received when.

"What I've been doing is this...I print out two copies of each letter. When I send a copy, I take my Certified Receipt, and staple it to the copy I keep. I file it in a file for that particular creditor. When I get the green card back, I staple it to that same letter. That way, I know which letter was received when. "

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE, i have been doing the same thing. Only have 4 back so far, cause I don't have a ton of money to send the DV"s out, especially at almost $5 each.