EQ ignored my letter

techgoddess

I can't find my old thread about this but to make a long story short, EQ deleted something from DH's CR, re-inserted it a few days later, it's been over a month, I faxed them a letter demanding that they remove it about two weeks ago. Well, EQ ignored the letter. What should I do next?

<blockquote>Originally posted by techgoddess

I can't find my old thread about this but to make a long story short, EQ deleted something from DH's CR, re-inserted it a few days later, it's been over a month, I faxed them a letter demanding that they remove it about two weeks ago. Well, EQ ignored the letter. What should I do next?

</blockquote>

I called them yesterday. They said that deletion demands have to be MAILED to a specific place. Lemme find it in my Word documents and I'll post it in a second. I need to do the same thing.

Damn woman kept trying to tell me they didn't have to notify me...I read her hte section of the FCRA that said they did, and then she tried to get me to start another investigation on the tradeline. Yeesh.