I have no clue

onedrop

I financed a brand new car in feb 2003. the havent reported it to any of the CRA's yet (which is good cause i'm trying to get my household cards)

1. how long before chrysler financial reports?

2. when they do finally report, will my score drop, or will it hold steady because it is has been open for six months?

thank you and have super-duper day!!

You might want to call chrysler and ask them how long before it reports. It seems like a long time since FEB and it should already be showing up. If you have already made a couple of payments, it shouldn't be too hard of a drop in your scores. What do you mean "trying to get hhcards"? Have you already applied and got the 7-10 day notices?

thanx,

i know i should call chrysler but i want to get the houshold cards first. i did apply but i got rejected (I forgot to put all my derogs in dispute first). i'm pretty sure that i will get the household cards when I dispute the derogs because thats how I got financed through chrysler (my score w/disputes were 695ish).

Well, you know as soon as you do the disputes online with equifax, you can go to the Unionplus or gm or corvette sites and apply like right after. I did that for bf the other day. Got the 7-10 day letter. I applied before doing the disputes, denied due to public record. Went right to equ online and disputed his bk, and went right back to up site and got the 7-10 day. Don't know if he will actually get it or not, but at least it was better than denied. I did the same with the target card, he was approved instantly for 200.00