I need a good will letter someone :)

Anonymous

Hi guys I need a good will letter asking to remove late payments I checked on PFB and couldnt find anything for my specific needs.

Could some one show me where good letters are or maybe post one up here for me?

Basically what happend was I was unemployed for a period of time and was unable to pay the bills on the credit cards. But time went on and I paid them completely off and I am looking to establish more credit but these marks kill me :( also I moved 4 times within 7 months so I believe I may have lost/missed some of my bills.

(can some one sum that up into a goodwill letter and i'll fill in the account # and creditor names :D )

Thnx anyone!!!!!!!!

Easiest thing I have found is www.planetfeedback.com. They walk you through the process...if the creditor is listed in their site, they will send it e-mail to them directly. Very fast, very efficient. You can always print your final letter from this site too and mail it yourself if you prefer.

Otherwise, you just write a letter in your own words. Not really any form to it. Explain your situation and what you are wanting them to do...basic letter format.