Dealing with the CAs

swferguson

I understand that the game is how you dispute an account, just haven't perfected it yet. Perhaps someone can help??!!

I have an account that that went to collection agency not long ago. I disputed it, saying it wasn't mine, with TU. They say its verified and its mine. Most likely they do not have the papers with my signature on it. Is my best bet disputing with CA saying not my signature? Will that make a difference in how they verify?

Also, can someone tell me of a way to word the disputes when it does belong to you. I owe spiegel from a few years back and want to remove it, but how?

<blockquote>Originally posted by swferguson

I understand that the game is how you dispute an account, just haven't perfected it yet. Perhaps someone can help??!!

I have an account that that went to collection agency not long ago. I disputed it, saying it wasn't mine, with TU. They say its verified and its mine. Most likely they do not have the papers with my signature on it. Is my best bet disputing with CA saying not my signature? Will that make a difference in how they verify?