Proof of my efforts

cowboy72

I'm finally seeing some results from my work. Did like I read in a post and took my credit reports to a car dealership. I had the finance officer look and see if I qualify for a new vehicle loan. They told me that they would'nt pull a credit report, that and I did'nt sign anything. But they told me my EQ was a 671. I pulled my PG and they pulled my credit twice without my consent (they will pay for that later). To sum it all up I'm approved for a $30,000 truck, my first brand new vehicle. This stuff on here works! I'm shocked at how simple it was, the whole process. I've still got things to take care of on my credit reports. It is getting better.

<blockquote>Originally posted by cowboy72

I'm finally seeing some results from my work. Did like I read in a post and took my credit reports to a car dealership. I had the finance officer look and see if I qualify for a new vehicle loan. They told me that they would'nt pull a credit report, that and I did'nt sign anything. But they told me my EQ was a 671. I pulled my PG and they pulled my credit twice without my consent (they will pay for that later). To sum it all up I'm approved for a $30,000 truck, my first brand new vehicle. This stuff on here works! I'm shocked at how simple it was, the whole process. I've still got things to take care of on my credit reports. It is getting better.

</blockquote>

That is great news!!!! :D :D :D

BTW, how long have you been cleaning up your credit, and do you know what score you started with??

I started in March 03. Long story how I got into this credit repair. Being that I'm a Army Recruiter I don't use base facilaties. I use Tri-care for medical insurance (all soldiers do). Anyways someone broke into tri-care headquarters and stole a bunch of computers, computers that had all of our personal information on it. So I put on a fraud alert and got the free reports. Bam, half of the stuff was'nt mine so the game had begun. Some of the stuff was mine from being irresponsible. My EQ score was a 538, I found out while trying to buy a house (no luck). Now my score is at 671. This stuff really works.

Yes sorry to hear that, I do remember that notice when it first come out about that tri-care issue.

Think Experian Web site - had a artical addressing this problem specifically.

Way to go on your work and on your new truck. :p

Yup, a big pain, but it let me see how jacked up my credit was. Now I'm down to the last few knuckle heads and I'll be happy.

How do you get those images under your username? I have'nt seen anything on here for them or how to apply them.

Under the option for User Cp there is towards the bottom a section that says avator with a space to the right to add a link.

You find a picture online which you like: right click on it copy the link then paste it in the space right of the avator.

There are several sites that list anamations and other pics that you can do a search on the web to find.

Think down in the Off Topic Section some might have sites linked to go look for these, I know I had some back a ways, but search is not doing a very good job going through the old stuff prior to the server move here.