Experian Round 1 over! 4 deletes!

fixingwhatbroke

Just got an e-mail from experian on day 29! boy they sure do take it to the wire! Anyway, round one is over and I got 4 deletes from them, 1 judgement, 1 government debt, 1 CA (sherman acquisitions collecting for providian) and a car loan that had a bunch of lates on it. This board is GREAT!!!! :) :) :)

My dispute status says that 2 tl's were "reviewed", does anyone know what that means?

Thanks for all the great info, and help! Now its on to round 2 (as soon as I acctually get the new report from EX and EQ/TU) Wish me luck!

Congrats to you!!! I remember when I did my first round. EXP wansn't so cooperative with me. TU was by far the best for me as far as deletes. So, now I'm concentrating on my TU report as they have been the easiest for me to deal with.

Andi

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixingwhatbroke

Just got an e-mail from experian on day 29! boy they sure do take it to the wire! Anyway, round one is over and I got 4 deletes from them, 1 judgement, 1 government debt, 1 CA (sherman acquisitions collecting for providian) and a car loan that had a bunch of lates on it. This board is GREAT!!!! :) :) :)

My dispute status says that 2 tl's were "reviewed", does anyone know what that means?

Thanks for all the great info, and help! Now its on to round 2 (as soon as I acctually get the new report from EX and EQ/TU) Wish me luck!

</blockquote>

GOOD JOB!! With the Gov. debt, did you have to do anything different to get it removed? Seems like they would be much tougher to get off...

The gov. debt was actualy 2 entries, one was for the original amount ($4500) and the other was for part of the original amount ($2300 after they took my tak return, which i did get back with an injured spouse claim form. HAHA!!!) I just disputed them as incorrect balances and duplicate entries, I really hope they don't come back!

I just got my 3n1 from pg and have not had time to go over it thoroughly but it also looks like I got 5 or 6 more deletes from ex and tu... and another judgement deleted!

This credit repair stuff is freakin' awsome! I'm addicted to it and its driving my wife nuts (she'll be ok with it when we buy the house we are living in, lol) I'll post an update tomorow when I get a chance to tally all the deletes.

Thanks everyone! :D :D :D :D :D

With results like your getting, you can't help but get addicted!!

I've been on alll the credit repair sites ALL NIGHT!..... CRAZY!!!!

I just started on my credit repair journey about 30 days ago...mostly reading, and I've sent 1 GW letter and 2 Val. ltrs. out so far, so hopefully It'll start bearing fruit within the next week or so...

Again, keep up the good work! Your success is RAW INSPIRATIONAL JUICE for us here!!

#)