Still listed as in dispute

Petunia

I have a couple of things I disputed with EQ that were up on July 4th. They sent me a letter saying the CA and lates on 2 CC I disputed are remaining. Yet on PG they are still listed as in dispute and on CC is listed as customer disputes-dispute resolution in progress for almost a week now. On EX a CC is listed as subscriber disputes. Can anyone help me put with these? I don't know why they are still listed that way. Thanks a bunch :D

Well might be that the creditor asked for them to remain in dispute; they may decided to back up and investigate some more, really hard to say. Especially if they have plans to update the tradeline.

Was it incorrect to begin with in any way that you know of, like balances or dates?

If you dispute multiple items at the same time with EQ, they will wait until ALL of the items are resolved before they do an update. I disputed 3 items on June 20th, and gave them a call yesterday. They told me that 2 of the items were being removed, but they are waiting for the results on the 3rd item before they 'close out' these three disputes.

It looks to me it would have been better to dispute these one at a time.

Cas

I was disputing a paid CA (that TU and EX has deleted) as not mine (but it really is) and lates on 2 CC. Boh CC I was late on but one of them I sent a goodwill letter to Verizon Visa and they are updating it to paid never late. That one shows as dispute resolution pending. But the paid CA has been showing that way for three months even though I disputed it once as not mine. :?