Household Auto DOES NOT PULL EQ

horns

As for what Morrow said in an earlier post that HHLD bank auto only pulls EQ, she was wrong.....

They pulled my TU...and I guess that inquiry will stay on for about another 730 days....as TU is the worst for INQUIRY removal.....

Thanks Morrow!!!!

Just kidding, I really dont give a flying fudge!

Creditors - are not consistant by any means, the CRAs have sales people out there on a regular basis working them, stealing from competitors and such. They are not locked down by contract to just pull from one CRAs, they commonly go back and forth, especially if the prices are right.

Another thing, is that there are some companies that pull credit reports based on your zip code, so if you are in a stronger TU territory, most likely them businesses near you will be TU. And so forth with the other creditors.

Definitely not a sure thing.

As for what Morrow said in an earlier post that HHLD bank auto only pulls EQ, she was wrong.....

They pulled my TU...and I guess that inquiry will stay on for about another 730 days....as TU is the worst for INQUIRY removal.....

Thanks Morrow!!!!

Just kidding, I really dont give a flying fudge!

Sorry dude!! I was just giving all the info for my situation. They only pulled EQ for me and thats it.