Random Insanity from Equifax

On July 23 of this year, Equifax changed my birthday to 09/05/1919! Last I recall, I was born in the 60's.

I wasn't doing any disputes, I didn't call in, there were no inquiries, and no accounts were updated, what next?

A while back a few others kept having this see saw problem, that they would call in correct the date, just to letter find it flipped back incorrect again. Think that went on a few times, for this other person.

If you call in, be sure to ask for the source that is reporting your birthday as such and contact that direction to correct it once and for all.

I gave Equifax back the "birthday present" ... I am young(er) again. Equifax doesn't know were they got it from so they will have to keep it!

And Swede, don't give them any ideas :roll:

Just submitted another round of disputes with EQ (online) and when it came to personal info....tried to correct the date, but error popped up and said cannot change date range more than 7 years........uh....at that rate, it will take about 5 disputes at 7 years each to get my birth date correct.