Jump to content

Judgement Question?

Recommended Posts

I was able to get a judgement removed from my CR but now got letter from Attorney's office. I assume that I have no recourse but to pay the judgement?

What does the letter say.

It might be a good time to negotiate a settlement: Try 30% of the DEBT.

Or get a copy of all the paper work that was filed at court and seek legal counsul.

.. Just my opinion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.