Jump to content

UPDATE on case

Recommended Posts

WEll here it is 3/21 and my pre-trial is set for 3-28.

Bad news is I may have to refile because we FINALLY found the servicer that the paperwork has to be sent to.

Bailiff talked to me on the phone and said if they have a lawyer show up then he would consider them served cause they sent representation.

If not.. I will have to refile the suit and serve their process agent in Indiana and in Arizona. I wont have to pay courst fees or anything again but I will have to wait for another pre-trial.

I'm thinking that if they send someone and dont want to settle that I should bump it up to Circuit Court and ask for 6000 for violations of section 604 and 623

WHat do you guys think??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.