Jump to content

Suing small claims out of state CA...

Recommended Posts

Is there any special way to sue a CA that is not in your state or County including any authorized agent? I know you can sue in the county in which the violation occurred, but this question arose because on the Oregon Small Claims paperwork, it has you fill out a line that says, I, plantiff, claim that on or about ________, that the above named Defendant of __________ County, Oregon owed me the sum of $_______ and this sum is still owing...

It doesn't seem that I can fill that out with any County because there is noone that lives/resides in any County in Oregon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.