Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

A$$et Sent me a list of others plus other violations

I posted this under collections, but I thought it might be of interest here as well. I am being sued by A$$Et Acceptance LLC. On the summons I received it states and I quote "This Honorable Court will take notice that the judgment rendered on January 4, 1996 in favor of ITT Financial Services was sold and assigned to Asset Acceptance LLc on or about September of 2000 for value. Asset Acceptance LLc is now the owner of said judgment and is the proper party to render executions thereon."

Now the good part. It those morons had done their homework, they would have found that we filed a motion to vacate, and WON! So, if I'm interptreting this correctly, they bought a peice of paper that is worth diddly squat. Also they have reage this debt from the original which was October 1993 to September 2000. They also sent me a list of other people that they claim owe them money.

I believe I have them for about 10 different violations. I am trying to write a letter to the courts listing all the violations and the article numbers. Any thoughts or helpful hints on this would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks for all the help this board has already been.

Diana

:D

<blockquote>Originally posted by jj31

be careful where you tread when talking directly about these people they have eyes and very big ears

</blockquote>

Yep CA's printed out posts from another board and brought them to court from one of the members while back when she sued them. Check this link http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=15&thread=998

[Edit by Swede on Friday, March 14, 2003 @ 01:14 PM]

These guys are probably a mom and pop operation. ANYBODY can go to the court house, look up old judgments, contact the creditor and offer to return pennies on the dollar IF they collect. All the creditor has to do is sign over the judgment, usually for ONE DOLLAR. Then mom and pop contact you giving the spiel you got. How do I know? I considered franchising a judgment collections business.

<blockquote>Originally posted by countryconsultant

These guys are probably a mom and pop operation. ANYBODY can go to the court house, look up old judgments, contact the creditor and offer to return pennies on the dollar IF they collect. All the creditor has to do is sign over the judgment, usually for ONE DOLLAR. Then mom and pop contact you giving the spiel you got. How do I know? I considered franchising a judgment collections business.

</blockquote>

What guys? We're talking about NCO and Asset, they're hardly mom and pop....