Jump to content

Time again to file a lawsuit

Recommended Posts

I think its time again to visit the court house .

Im thinking of suing Transunion.

There is a paid collection my report that i've disputed for many many months and it come back verfied. But i've send a valadaiton letter to the collection agency and the letter came back as undeliveralbe un able to forward the address i'm using was provided to me by T.u.

I've written to Tu several times that i'm unable to get any info from the collection agency as my letters keep coming back to me i've even sent a copy of the enevolpe to tu where the post office has the stamp unablive to forward along with a notirzed letter fromthe post office stating that it is undelveralbe...

So i think i'm going to sue Tu what do you all think/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TU should provide the furnisher's that report the information at the end of the report. If that's the one that's bad, then you'll have to call them and they will have to disclose the info to you.

If TU has the bad info as well, then you DEMAND that they remove it since it's impossible for them to verify it as well because of the bad address and you have proof of that.

You're power here is under FCRA sections 611 and 623 for your demands and the suit if you have a good case. It'd be advisable for you to read up on it.

Current as of January 7, 2002:



[Edit by IronMan on Thursday, March 6, 2003 @ 01:00 AM]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.