IC Systems

I have them on FDCPA, FCRA and California Civil Code violations. Are you in MN? I filed a complaint with them even though I am in California. They told me I should contact the CA Attorney General, but they contacted IC Systems anyway. The account was not mine, it was fraud. I attempted to contact them no less than 5 times. They did not respond to me until I sued them. They added insult to injury in the letter from their lawyer. She lied her butt off and I have the proof in black and white. She claimed that they showed the account as in dispute. Well, not on MY reports anywhere and I have copies from March. They also placed the account on my Equifax report after I sent them a request for validation when it had only been on Experian. If you need any help, let me know.

I don't think that listing it under the FCBA is a violation. But the others are, especially you if have attempted to handle this with them. It doesn't surprise me. Two weeks from today I'll see them in court. Send out your complaints(BBB, FTC and your state Attorney General)and if that doesn't do the trick, file suit in small claims.