Jump to content

How to claim the lost in small court

Recommended Posts


I heard you need to have monetary damages in order to file claim.

Could the delay of loan process, loan cancellation, higher point, rate...

be monetary damages?

Could the small claim court accept the case if I claim

the civil penalty $2500 under The federal Fair Credit

Reporting Act (FCRA) as monetary damages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.