Suing Equifax

smogtek

yep, i just filled out the court papers today and i'm about to serve them.

here's their address:

Equifax

c/0 Prentice Hall Corporate Systems

2730 Gateway Oakds Drive, Ste 100

Sacramento, CA

sorry no phone number but they might be listed in directory.

what are you suing them for? I'd be interested if we both have the same issue with them.

I think I'm filing against them on Friday. They basically have pissed me off to the point that I really don't give a damn anymore. I have the supporting laws that they should have deleted what they have not by now. Hell. I could have had a house in a month or 2 if it weren't for them. But now I have to wait. And I have to go to court on October 1 with Providian. If anyone here is having problems with Providian, please email me. I would like to have more evidence(like I don't have enough on them, but you know). Things like not removing accounts, not placing them as in dispute, general violations of the FCRA and FDCPA. I would appreciate it. Anyhting on NCO, Genesis Financial and IC Systems that you would like to share before Friday I would appreciate. I will respond in kind if you have a suit as well. Thanks