Applied for Household card

:? We shall see....score 603. When I submitted online application it told me:" You are most likely to receive our MasterCard Classic card which require 49 bucks processing fee. If you don't get approved, we will refund you the processing fee"

Then it told me that they will contact me in 10-14 days..I have a bad feeling that I just wasted inquiry for nothing :roll:

You shoud have applied for the Union Plus!!! They are strictly score based!! If you have all your negs in dispute that will shoot your score up a bit too!! I think I had 616 when I applied and got approved w/a $2000 limit. They only pull EQ too, so even if you get denied you could get the inq off no prob. :D

why do you always make me apply for credit cards? LOL

bad girl you! bad!!!

well that application costed me 2 points! Luckly I didn't drop below 600 lol... I am at 601 from 603.. we'll see.. I am glad they pulled EX since thats my highest score plus that damn judgement is off.. all my baddies are very very very old.

Should be able to check your local phone book. like for carpenter unions or painters unions... there are a lot of them out there.

Maybe even local chamber of commerace might know - not totally sure, never belongs to any union myself. Just a guess on my part.