Final results

life

Ok all 3 cb ---will not remove my disputes everything has been verified and remains, including the one that i worte to the c.a for valadation and the letter got returned to me via the post office with a stamp that says unadelived no such company...We my husbaand and i cannot afford any more postage, ink for printer or paper for printer to continue this , so we will just wait until everythings falls off which will be 2006 no more negative will be on our reports..We just want to wish every one good luck-- i will check back from time to time to see how everyone is doing....Good Luck to you all and Kristy this is an awesome site that you have thank you for much for making this avaible to people....

Ok there is a collection account on my report and husband report that is not mine nor husbands I disputed it with T.u and they came back as verified ---I wrote a letter to the collection agency sent cmrrr and the letter was returned from the post office as unable to forward not deliverable.....I then again wrote another letter to tu. including a copy of th eenvelope and letter to the c.a Tu came back and said it was verified as belonging to husband and i and that it would stay there...Ex, eq removed it with the copy of the envelope. All phone numbers tha ti have that were given to me by tu are no lionger working......Any idea what to do that is problem 1

problem 2 will follow

Problem two -----Ic sytems reporting on husband experian cr 9 different collection accounts these accounts are no longer with Ic systems ----Before i found these boards we made an agreement with another collection agency to pay these bills as they were ours and we have been paying them and they are almost paid off. I've called and written to Ic systems and they come back saying that the accounts are with them...The collection agency that we are paying have even written a letter to Ic system telling them that we are paying them and to remove the entry they were told that they cannot remove them becasue at one time they Ic had the accounts.....Problem 3 to follow

problem 3 --I had a check that was returned the company turned (they didnot call me or anything they turned it over asap) to a collection agancy called mrb as soon as i got hte notice from the collection agency i made a payment and paid it off the collection agency didnot report it on my cr...this was in early march of last year 2002...just this past month another c.a (called american recovery) brought all the information from that ca that i had paid and they are reporting it as a paid collection account so i called them and asked them why this was on my report and they said becasue that is what Mrb had in their files and allthought mrb doesnot report to credit reporting agecny they american recovery reports .....problem 4 to follow

and lastly i'm to the point now where i'm just tired of fighiting and winning then getting knocked down everytime i turn around i'm fighting with someone over something i hate to just give up but it seems as if there is no regulations in this indusrty for us little people....All we want to do is to be able to get a mortage to buy our home from our investor before he sells it to someone else but i guess in a few weeks we will be looking to move --invetor got married and his new wife doesnot like th eidea that he is into real estate so he is selling off all his properties and we have a lease purchase agreement where we have to buy the house within 4 years which is up in March,we were gonna rewrite our agreement and he was going to let us continue tolive here until we could qualfiy for a loan but we never got the changes made to our agreement...so we just go the paper today stating that he is puttin git on the market in March and that when it sells we will have to be out within 30 days...

well any ways looking forward to see what ideas you may have..

Lisa,

Have you tried using the Minnesota Attorney General to go after IC System?

http://www.ag.state.mn.us/pdf/complaintform_5.pdf

http://www.minnesota.bbb.org/

I used the Minn AG and Minnesota-North Dakota BBB on them and got a delete in about 10 days thanks to the Minn AG!

I think a couple of other folks here have used this trick and had good results. It's worth a try and the Minn AG website let's you fill out and print online. They're pretty good, so you could probably handwrite it and send it 1st class. What have you got to lose, but about 8 negatives?

HTH

Matt

<blockquote>Originally posted by Jackal

Anytime I have ever disputed with a CRA concerning a duplicate account listing, or two different CA's reporting the same account, one has always been deleted. Then just go to work on the remaining one.

</blockquote>

Yup, and Equifax will usually delete ALL of them just for your trouble ;-)

Well, I will say in my case, I had one CA reporting the same collection three times.

I sent a dispute to Equifax and basically said "this is NOT my account, and any moron can see that it's listed not once but THREE TIMES and since you're idiots, DELETE THEM NOW"

they did ;)

(no I didn't really say that)

but I've heard of this happening to other people, too - with duplicate accounts from the same CA.

About those student loans .... you're saying they can't put 20 tradelines on my report for 5 loans? I thought it was like that because it's each dispersement in a separate tradeline?

Lisa don't give up!! We are all here for support and you can do so much of it online and over the phone with the CRA's and via fax! Take a break for a month or so, let your report calm down and try try again :soppy:

I'm not getting crap of mine lately either, don't feel like the Lone Ranger!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

life, here are some other ideas for financing your home:

1)Ask your landlord to owner finance for 2 years. Offer him a slightly higher interest rate than you would get from another lender. It will be MUCH higher than he would get from letting his money sit in a savings account. Save all your cancelled checks to show that you NEVER had a 30-day late with him - you can refinance by getting a mortgage only refinance if you need to.

OR

2)I don't know what your lease option says, but here is a creative way to do it. Restructure your lease option agreement with the landlord to show some rent credits - even if he has to add it to the price of the house (if the value will still be comparable to your area). When we signed our lease option agreement, we agreed on a sales price, then we added a year's worth of lease payments on top of the sales price (increasing the sales price), this equalled 10% of the sales price, THEN we got that amount credited back to us at closing along with the seller carrying a 10% second.This also eliminates a need for mortgage insurance payments.

Our credit scores were in the low to mid 500s at that time. (In fact, my EXP was ONLY 490 - I'm ashamed to say) We ended up paying very high interest. Now, a year later we are ready to refinance. Our scores have drastically improved but we are waiting until later in the month to see them improve even more.

Whatever you do DON'T give up. The battle is worth it. "Do not grow weary in well-doing." :)

]

* Should ask yourself "How do you know this

account is not your?" Never had an account with the compnay

Did you say that this one is showing on both of your credit reports? Another thing - do you have children, or others that may be suspect should they find anything unusual? (Not trying to be rude) talk to people all the time whom have been taken advantage of by family members, so I never count anything out).

Husband was married before and his exwife used his name and Ss number to get this account...

)

2. Using contact info from CRA call this collection company, let them know you are wanting to report fraud & that you need their dispute ADDRESS for fraud. (Also ask them what other items they need from you to be included in letter).

Tried to call them with the number i got from tu and the number is no longer in service and the company is no longer at the address that tu gave me..I sent them a letter cmrrr and it was retunred to me unopen and a stamp fromthe post offcie said not delvierabel unable to forward.

The address that i was give by tu was about 40 mins from my house so i took a ride over there and the collection agency is no longer there its a good size office bldg with other companies...

Any idea what can do....Tu said it will stay on there....

[.

Still would wonder how it got on your credit report -

did she add herself as an authorized user on an existing account.

Would ask these questions to the creditor to find out exactly how she did this. And what notes they may have on dealing with her. Also add a password or pin number for future protection so this does not happen again. Close the account - or get another card issued to you.

Ok this is what i have been able to find out on this one --husband's x-wife opened a account at her credit union took out a loan used his and her social security numbers she then her their son who has the same name as my husband sign his name on the loan papers she then waited about 6 months

and closed her bank accounts at the credit union but kept the loan open...She then called them and told them that she had been the victum of id theft and had a new social servcity number which happened to be mine and gave them my number . she then stopped paying on them,,,,The credit union did not require to see dh sign the paper work for the loan she told them that he worked and could not make it there during office hours so they let her take the paperwork home...She was the primary and he was the co-borrower they called his place of employement and verified everything he had started a new job and they didnot know that he was divored ....

THe account is closed and is in collections--we have contacted the credit union but they say that my husband is responbile ----My husband's son has also given a statement as to what happened but noone will do anything....

WE have explained all of this to our mortgage person but they will not budge and approve us

becasue of the sum of the debt which is 25,000

Our mortgage person said that they will work with our other two problems ( The ic systems problem and the other problem)

So that's it in a nut shell --we have taken her to court but we have not seen a judge yet her lawyer (sorry calawyer) keeps getting the case put on hold....it has been placed on hold 4 times buy her lawyer and in my opioin only 2 hold were needed one was because his mother died and the other becasue a prior trail was takening more time to go thur so you cannot be in two places at the same time.....