Results*Equifax and ?

Mel

Ok. Sent my husbands disputes first. Got letters today and yesterday.

Three inquires gone.

One dispute states will change to pd in full but it reads.. PD Reposession/ should I call them on this?

2nd dispute: Deleted account

3rd: account unverifiable/update pd in full.. but it shows in collection still..And the CA did get a DV in Nov. it still does not show that I asked for validation(don't the CA have to note that I have sent DV?)

4th: verified

And the 5th one is confusing.. In Nov. He had account with Fingerhut listed, after didpute with CRA (which I got no response from CRA) on Dec. report it is listed with another name(Compucredit) same account info. But He has had no communication from this company. Should I dispute this account or what would be the best action to take & against who? Shows as R5. I would be grateful for any advise. Experian sent letter that they do not have enough info from me to investigate. I am going to ignore this. Now, thier 30 days is up Should I ask them where my results are? Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

<blockquote>Originally posted by Mel

And the 5th one is confusing.. In Nov. He had account with Fingerhut listed, after didpute with CRA (which I got no response from CRA) on Dec. report it is listed with another name(Compucredit) same account info. But He has had no communication from this company. Should I dispute this account or what would be the best action to take & against who? Shows as R5. I would be grateful for any advise. Experian sent letter that they do not have enough info from me to investigate. I am going to ignore this. Now, thier 30 days is up Should I ask them where my results are? Thanks,

</blockquote>

I would dispute the information requiring the CB to provide you contact information from the new CA. Then I would follow up with the new CA with a validation request. As far as CRA and "not having enough info to investigate" I always send proof of address by sending a copy of a bill, with a copy of my drivers license, and a copy of my social card on one sheet of paper with every request I generate. That way they have all the info they need!! Treat each CA, duplicate or otherwise, as if they were seperate and apply the laws available to you to them.

Good Luck