Anonymous

"edebtrescue"

They are ALL scams and bad deals, no matter what their claims ! 99% of them will ruin your credit faster than you can and in worse ways and you PAY for that so-called service. Leave them alone, they are NOT worth it. You might want to read the article on the main page of this site about these companies.

I would have to agree. I think that most (maybey not all) of them are scams and would be very carefull before commiting to them. Dont be fooled anything that a debt managment company can do you can do for free, it may take time to convice your creditors to accept your offer(s) and they may say no! no! no! and probobly will threaten you alot but in the long run they all agree and except it, atleast most do I never heard of a creditor that eventually wont. I sent one of my creditors a letter saying basically this is my offer of such and such amount of money that was about %40 less than what i owed and that i would make it a lump sum paid in full and thats it and if they denied it then they would get nothing from me at all. I owed them a lil over $1500 and they excepted and I paid them and that was it. Good Luck.. :) just keep reading these forums there great and help a great deal....

[Edit by 123rich on Friday, January 10, 2003 @ 11:10 PM]