Jump to content

I want to sue an out of state debt collector...please help

Recommended Posts

I sent a New York state debt collector 3 validation requests and all 3 have gone unanswered. However, teh CA continues to report to CRA even after I sent verification to CRA.

I now want to sue their butts!

The CA is in NEw York state I live in Michigan. Can I sue in my home state or do I need to go to NY?

Also, I checked with teh Michigan Attorney General office and this CA is not licenced to collect in Michigan. So I hav etheir butts on 2 violations.

Please help with any info because I want to collect my cash!!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.