Need feedback on this...

I'm sending 1st letter to a mortgage company who pulled my reports without PP. Don't want to sound like if there's an immediate suit after this 1st letter, but I Do want them to understand this is serious. I wrote "...solve this matter as soon as possible, to avoid any further legal actions."Thanks.

<blockquote>Originally posted by admin

That's good. I hope you also cited everything in the FCRA that you wanted to...

</blockquote>

Yes, I did, hope to get results on this with these people, 'cause TU (as has happened to many of us here) replied that I should contact creditors for deletion of inq.! :mad:

Eq hasn't replied yet....

My mortgage company routinely does credit inquires every six to twelve months and this has been the case for over ten years now with never a late payment. Sears also routinely does likewise even for my account which hasn't been used for at least several years! Supposedly these 'snoops' don't count as inquiries.