I need some advice, about 3 or 4 months ago I received a letter from a lawyer threating to sue me over a debt (Discover) basicly , the attorney's office and I came up with an agreement that I would pay them $115 every month until this debt ( $2300)was paid in return they agreed not to pursue this judgement against me.

Ok , today I get my credit report from Experian in the mail which shows the judgement from Discover.

What I want to know is , what should I do, I don't want to keep paying this money if I already have a judgement against me .

any suggestions

I was serverd, by the court, afterwards I contacted the attorney's office and signed the consent to judgement which is the agreement not to file a judgement against if I agree to make these payments on time, which I did , but they are saying I didn't which is not true, I believe they cashed my checks late, and suggestions,

Why keep paying if the judgement is there.

Things sound a little twisted here. A Consent for Judgment was signed by the debtor agreeing to the judgment for whatever the amount was so in effect there is a legally binding judgment in effect. It appears as long as payments are being made as agreed, the creditor will not take steps to enforce more aggressive collection efforts such as wage garnishment, leins, etc.