Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am a little confused about the SOL. What state do you use for sol if you move a lot. Do you use the state where the debt originally occured,the state you lived in at the time you received your first CA letter or the state you currently reside in? Thanks for any help on this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.