Jump to content

Texas Attorney General

Recommended Posts

My husband and I are trying to resolve an issue on his credit regarding child support that he supposively didn't

pay. Well, he did pay it, (maybe not all but definately most) and we have sent the canceled checks, and money ram

copies to the office 4 times. We spoke to 1 main person who always said she was working on our case. TThis has gone

on since 1999. Anyway, we called again last week and now they have never recieved anything from us. It is even more

complicated but, this is the jist.We now know we are going to have to get a Lawyer, but where, Texas or California,

we live in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.