National Arbitration Forum

Does anyone know what this is? I have been dealing with Wolpoff atty's over a debt, I have quite a long paper trail of letters sent to them regarding our financial situation and have started making small payments on this account. I even got on their web site and sent them a message about the situation and payments since all I get in response to my letters is a letter back saying "we got your letter please call". Well anyways I got a letter from the National Arbitration Forum regarding this account saying that I need to respond in writing, I will send them a copy of all my coorespondence with Wolpoff and letter also.But does anyone know what this is Forum is? Is it a true legal organization or just another tactic?

Thjis forum is used by MBNA to arbitrate cases. This is not a judge but someone who is supposed to listen to both sides and make a decision based on the facts presented. The sad thing is, the consumer will lose in the orderof 95% of the time. I'd suggest you see a lawyer. People on both sides of the issue have some case law to point to but bottom line, MBNA seems to be bulldozing right through all efforts to stop them.

They get the arbitration decision and then take it before a judge in your county and enforce it by whatever methods available in your state.