Jump to content

how do i show cause to vacate?

Recommended Posts

hey everyone? i just found out sevaral days ago that i had a judgement against me in a nyc small claims court. the attorney's made several mis-steps in executing this matter because i don't live at the address where the summons was served, or where they claimed noticed were mailed. the debt is from '99.

now, what should i take into court to have this action vacated? what things can i use in my arsenal to fight them?

thanks in advance for any help.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.