warrant vs judgement

I have a judgement from the NY state sales tax for not filing on time. I believe they sent a warrant but never any papers for court. Whats the difference between them? They also estimated the amount so i have recently files those taxes which was alot less.Can i dispute this?

<blockquote>Originally posted by andyb

I have a judgement from the NY state sales tax for not filing on time. I believe they sent a warrant but never any papers for court. Whats the difference between them? They also estimated the amount so i have recently files those taxes which was alot less.Can i dispute this?

</blockquote>

You'll be hard pressed to find someone on this board to respond or give suggestions when disputing any goverment agency. :dead: However you can still dispute with the CRA's, such as "Not Mine", "Amount incorrect". Try it. :)

[Edit by BIG on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 @ 09:38 PM]