question about discharged bankruptcy accounts on credit repo

o.k. to make a long story short... there are some accounts on my experian report that are not correct. # 1 they actually even have address on my accout that i have never lived... #2 they have wrong digit in my ss# and # 3 most of the information on account is mine, but the balances of the discharge bankruptcy are way off and even listed twice with two different amounts. experian is also the only credit report that shows a judgement on me and the ammount of the judgement was the ammount in the bankruptcy and i was cleared from this with no liability.....help ...where do i need to start.. thanks for any info that you can provide.

First you will need to send in copy of your drivers license (cross out the DL #) and dispute for them to correct your social secutiry number and to unmix your file. In the same letter let them know they have wrong addresses & list each of these needing to be deleted.

Start with this and you should see the incorrect tradelines come right off; then you can go back at them on the bankruptcy reporting wrong.