Jump to content

Yoohoo -- calawyer!

Recommended Posts

Now, who knows how to sue one of the CRAs in California? Anybody got a registered agent for any of them? I think I found what I need for Experian, but I am at a complete loss for the other two. At the Secretary of State's site, I did find Equifax Credit Information Services, Inc., with an Agent for Service of Process, but it says here that Equifax's status is "surrender." What the hell does that mean? If I sue them, they'll just surrender? LOL, don't we all wish?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for the delay. I have been on vacation.

Try your search in the "LP/LLC" field at the California Secretary of State's website. Surrender just means that the company voluntarily surrendered its corporate name. This is sometimes done when a company switches to Limited Liability status.

For those of you who are not suing in California, here is a great website with links to resident agent for service of process info in most states:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.