I cant foreclose on house need help

Our house is presently in foreclosue. I was out of work due to pregnancy difficulties. We are currently in negotiations with the mortgage company. We would qualify for a loan modification. What does that mean?? Also the other day I recieved a letter from the mortgages lawyer that they are requesting a judgement because we failed to file somthing on what ever we are doing. The mortgage company actually referred us to a company that is Mortgage Mediators for foreclosure. I am so scared. The sale date is for Aug 8th. I am really scared. We dont have the money forr a lawyer. We cant lose owr home we will be out on the street. We are able to continue to make regularly monthly payments, But they did qualify us for a loan modification. I just wanted to know what did that mean?????But because the work up paper is still in reiew can they still file a judgement?? I wish we never got ourselves in this and I am sorry we did. But we are doing much better. We paid one of the vehicles off since we had it for 6 years. and our credit is looking much better. We have been saving our money to pay the mortgage company what ever they offer us. Should I still keep a positive attitude??? I would apriciate any help that I can get. i have 2 young kids 2 and 3 months old and if I lose my house I will have no where to go.

You should somehow discuss this matter with a qualified attorney. If possible, consider a bankruptcy filing to save your home from an impending foreclosure. Some states have generous homestead exemptions, others such as Delaware and surrounding states are very stingy and basically will not even exempt your dog!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am in Pa. I just learned that the company that was working with my Mortgage company 9they are a mortgage foreclosure mediators) They were able to negotiate with the motrgage company and i was granted a loan modification. It is a very scary thing to go through. i was embarrased. I did not know what to do. Actually the mortgage company is the one who sent my case to this company that did the negotiations. I just bought the book from this site to learn what to do with my credit. i now just have one question. Is this foreclosure going to be on out credit reort. it now just says foreclosure has proceeded. But we are not losing our home will that be removed??? If if doesn't what should we do???