Jump to content

Judgement question

Recommended Posts

When I pulled my reports, I have a judgement for old state taxes from 1995. The judgement date on my reports is 1998. I was never served papers but a collection lawyer is handling this. They are also reporting this twice on my creidt report which I am disputing. I called the state office and they told me on the phone that there should only be 1 judgemnt showing not 2. And I am also making payments of 100.00 a month on this debt. My question is, how do I get them to report that I am paying this debt as agreed? Any help would be appreciated. Liz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.