Jump to content

How can i Sealed the judgement

Recommended Posts

I have been told/ read on this page that once a Judgement (small claims / medical bill )is paid it is possible to get it sealed. Once sealed it can be disputed with the bureaus and it will be removed.

Does anyone know where I can find info on this process? I have one judgement that I would like to see removed

[Edit by araz on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 @ 10:38 PM]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.