Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have been told that once a Judgement (small claims / medical bill )is paid it is possible to get it sealed. Once sealed it can be disputed with the bureaus and it will be removed.

Does anyone know where I can find info on this process? I have one judgement on medical bill that I would like to see removed. Its in Connecticut state

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I logged on to this board to ask this question specifically. How does one go about getting a judgement sealed?

I will continue searching. If I find the answer I'll post it. If you have the answer, please post it asap.

Thank you in advance,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.