NY Judgements on Credit Reports

I found it!

NY General Business Law §380-j(f):

(f) (1) Except as authorized under paragraph two of this subdivision, no consumer reporting agency may make any consumer report containing any of the following items of information.

(i) bankruptcies which, from date of adjudication of the most recent bankruptcy, antedate the report by more than fourteen years;

(ii) judgements which, from date of entry, antedate the report by more than seven years or until the governing statute of limitations has expired, whichever is the longer period; or judgments which, from date of entry, having been satisfied within a five year period from such entry date, shall be removed from the report five years after such entry date;

(there are other clauses but they don't pertain to my question)

So, to answer my own question, paid judgements in NY can be removed after 5 years, and unpaid judgements can be removed after 7 years.

Nester