Florida Collections License?

Ok, since I'm not an attorney can someone please explain this to me. I ordinarily consider myself pretty intelligent, but this collections stuff is getting to me. I checked out the licensing laws in Florida and this is what was said: :confused: :confused: "Exemption for out-of-state collectors: Registration is required for out-of-state collectors if (1) soliciting accounts; (2) if client (creditor, its affiliate or subjsidiary) has an office in florida." Ok so does that mean the CA has to be registered/licensed in Florida or not?

You are great!!!!Please do. Question though. I know I've seen the answer somewhere on this site, but can't find it now. If I do receive letters from CA's who are not licensed in Florida, what can I do? Also, my CR reveals creditors who are not licensed in Florida but who have added collections to my report. Can anything be done about this? Note: I have sent all my debt validations this AM, registered, return receipt. So now the clocks a-ticking. Thanks again!!! ;):)