LadyNRed or... Please help?

I've been getting bounced ALL OVER the local Attorney General's consumer protection division trying to get this question answered(I'm sitting on hold again right now).

If a CA pegs your credit report, and they are NOT licensed or bonded to collect a debt in the state of Tennessee(as required by TN law), can they legally still put the negative tradeline on your credit report?

I found one lady who knew the answer to this question in my phone-pinball game, but she told me she couldn't answer it because her section of the AG office only discussed matters with the state, not with the consumers :(.

ALSO, if there is a judgement in place from the OC that is the SAME THING as the collection agency's negative tradeline, can the CA put a negative on your tradeline when you've already got a judgement on your report from the incident?(Judgement is for $629, and I'll be trying to have it vacated on the grounds I was never served, but the CA has the debt listed as a little more than that).

I've tried goodwill with the CA.. they weren't having it, so now I need to take off the gloves.. do I have anything here with the CA?

Once its reduced to judgment, then the collection entry on your report should go away and it cannot continue to accrue interest at the old pre-judgment rate. Judgments have their own interest rate that accrues until its paid off. I would have to believe that ADDING a collection account for a debt already reduced to judgment.. basically the 'collection' is over.. is a violation of the laws. Basically the judgment REPLACES the 'collection'.

I know a guy who does judgment enforcement.. I'll ask him and see what he says.