Jump to content

Default judgement?

Recommended Posts

Is there anyway to get a default judement turned around? Here is the situation, my brother sold a car to some woman and he told her everything that needed to be fixed on and even told her to think about it before she bought it.

Well next thing you know she is suing him in small claims court. She is asking for $800.00 when she only paid $200 for the car. She ended up getting a default judgement on him. Is there anything he can do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.