Jump to content

How should i responed

Recommended Posts

Ok althought i'm done for right now on disputes until the holidays letters are ready to go ...I would like to follow up on this on dispute now .I sent a 2nd vladation letter to a ca. The other day i received the follwoing from them.....


On behalf of National Recovery Agency . I have reviewed your letter concering the above referenced account. Please be informed that we closed and returned the account to our cleint 3 years ago upon our receipt of actual or constructive notice of your bankreuptcy. At that tie the credit bureau's were updated..

If you feel this is in error or that the account is not accuratley reflexted please enter a dispute with the credit bureau.....

Now what shall i do this account is listed on my husband tu report ...this is how it reads

Natl Recovery

for Tsr paging service

updated 5-98

Placed 3-98

status as of 5-98 collection account

Shall i contacted the oc ? Or open a dispute with T.u.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.