CRRM Returned Marked "FOE"

I sent a certified validation letter to ABC Financial Systems (CA) at the address listed for them on my credit report.

The letter was returned, marked "FOE" in pen, on the front of the envelope. I assume this eans "Forwarding Order Expired." The green card is still attached to the letter and I have the receipt for mailing it, etc.

The credit report was run on 11/12/02 so the info should be up to date...

What's the next step in this case?

If you don't find another address for them in the Find a Creditor Link above, try disputing with the CRA. If they validate it ask how they validated it and with what address etc and send copies of your returned letter.

Maybe someone here as another address for them.

That would help. The real name is NCO Financial Systems and it shows 9050 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 as their address on my credit report. Anyone have the new one? I tried the "Find Creditor Address" link and was unable to find them in FL.

The next trick is to have the letter delivered FedEx. They have a ground service rate of about $4.50, and it looks just like an overnight package. This establishes delivery with the FedEx tracking number and EVERYONE opens FedEx mail. (Make sure you require a signature.)

<blockquote>Originally posted by admin

The next trick is to have the letter delivered FedEx. They have a ground service rate of about $4.50, and it looks just like an overnight package. This establishes delivery with the FedEx tracking number and EVERYONE opens FedEx mail. (Make sure you require a signature.)

</blockquote>

Okay, I'll try that, but what if it is a case of the FO really expiring. Than what do I do? Call NCO to find out which office is handling this, or write any NCO office to find out or???