Sent me partial validation. And they C$D got them to quit calling me. But hte guy that was hassling me put his firs and last name on the letter he sent back.. Now I know where he lives, Anyone thinkn I would get in trouble if I got his number and started calling him?? You know just to see how he is doing and such..

Gee.. I'd better send my own intent to sue to this Emmons guy. I have NCO harrassing me (and they're after my fiance too !) and I'd love it if they'd go away !!!

BTW, when NCO calls, my caller id shows "Compass Receivables" - interesting, huh ? I haven't done an SEC search on this company yet.. but I'm going to see if they even exist !

<blockquote>Originally posted by LadynRed

Gee.. I'd better send my own intent to sue to this Emmons guy. I have NCO harrassing me (and they're after my fiance too !) and I'd love it if they'd go away !!!

BTW, when NCO calls, my caller id shows "Compass Receivables" - interesting, huh ? I haven't done an SEC search on this company yet.. but I'm going to see if they even exist !

</blockquote>

You're right, NCO bought Compass in 1999. Check the article

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=105&STORY=/www/story/08-23-1999/0001007721

Interesting. Thanks Swede :D

Seems then these people are calling from an original Compass location. The woman who calls is almost funny, her monotone voice is annoying as can be and she sounds soooo bored, but insists I MUST call her back 'immediately'. HAH .. yeah.. right.. when hell freezes over !

Well my account with NCO is a student loan, and NCO isnt even reporting.... Im not going to tell them that, they might think they are.. Anyway, ill try to send a letter to that guy... Maybe they will get off my bcak.. I was hoping the OC would pull it abck, and then i could start paying off. I made it hell for that guy for a while, then I kinda slacked off. Still havent called him at home though, I wonder if the C&D would apply??? LOL