Two Credit Scores On The Same TU Report

I am hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this for me. I've been getting a copy of all of my credit reports. When I got my TU report, I had requested that they include my credit scores. They included "two" pages dated the same date but with a huge difference in the scores. One page listed a credit score of 717, while the other listed it as 635. I know in the past that my credit score has ranged from around 690 to 750. Even though my credit card balances are extremely high (to say the least :eek: ), none of the late payments have hit the report yet. Does anyone have any ideas, thanks.

Swede, it says at the top that it is a "Consumer Credit Score". After looking at the report a little closer, I noticed a difference in my name on the reports. One report has my full name, while the other report has the first initial of my first name and my last name. Does this mean that they somehow have two different files on me? :ooh:

LOL, TuffCredit ! I think I might just do that. You know I think I know where this may be stemming from. When I got married I kept my maiden and married name. While some of the credit card companies could fit my whole name on the card, others claimed they could not. So I had to end up having a couple of them put in my first initial and then last name(s). Even though my name is different my SS # of course is the same so I don't see why they would have created two different files for me :D