Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Can I do this? (and not stir up a court in the process)

Can I request validation of an unpaid 97 judgement from the CRA? Has anyone done it? I called the court a while back to find out about having it vacated and basically took my head home in a little baggie - I don't wanna irritate this court!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.