Credit expert/experian

life

Well I'm bummed out ---wanted to let you all know that I've been using credit expert and then i would cancel the service then re-entry for another 30 days free been doing that for 6 months--Well yesterday i logged on and was denied so i called them i told them i was try to sign up for their free 30 days and they said that i had a free 30 days allready and that i had to pay the 79.99 if i wanted to contine--- so i guess i will go back to getting my reports from the mail as i dont have the money right now.

:( Well I'm on my first 30 day trial and was planning to cancel and sign up again maybe I can get by with it a few times too. I love creditexpert and it would almost be worth it to pay the $80 but I'm so stingy I'd never fork out $80 bucks for it. They'd have me if the said $10 a month even though it would be more in the long run!! LOL :D

Lisa,

Maybe you could put any spare change in a jar and save for it that way. That's how I'm saving up for my next guitar.

BTW, how's YOUR repair coming along? I remember you were going to have to move soon. I've got one BIG item to go before we can apply for a loan and I'm chomping at the bit. Summer in the desert is coming and I'd like to get our own place with working AC!

Matt

[Edit by smogtek on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 @ 08:05 PM]

<blockquote>Originally posted by headache

:( Well I'm on my first 30 day trial and was planning to cancel and sign up again maybe I can get by with it a few times too. I love creditexpert and it would almost be worth it to pay the $80 but I'm so stingy I'd never fork out $80 bucks for it. They'd have me if the said $10 a month even though it would be more in the long run!! LOL :D

</blockquote>

Same here! I just signed up to. I hope that we can slip through for another couple of months. Maybe their catching on!

:eek:

I signed up for privacyguard the other day but the anual fee say $89.99 now, maybe they have went up on the price. Even at $89.99 it is a better value then all the others and is well worth it considering you get all 3 and can pull new ones everyday.

I signed up for privacy guard a few weeks ago. Since then, my file has changed (improved) but the privacy guard info is the same as the day I signed up. Are you sure you can pull a fresh report everyday? Am I doing something wrong? It is a neat tool, especially, if you can pull fresh from the Big 3 everyday.

Thanks for the heads up. Followed your instructions (pulled fresh reports!) and paid for the two additional scores. Problem: the privacyguard FAKO scores were way off (between 20-25 points on average) from my real FICO scores. Also had some old inquiry info. I guess this is why it's sooooo important to get your raw data fresh from the Bureaus when you go credit hunting, because I imagine that old inaccurate info is too easy to come by through some of the credit reporting services.

Not knocking anyone's preference, but I'm glad for the 3 month trial, because I think I'll try 'em for a couple of more weeks because I cannot see myself paying for such costly inaccuracies.

Home James...

I concur. Don't quote me, but I don't think the extra scores and simulator are not included in the post-trial package. I believe those are their 'cash cows'. Like I said somewhere else, I think I'm going into the credit reporting service business. Ya Know?!