this stuff rocks!

I have to say when I first started all this, I questioned if it would work.

But already, I sent validation letters to every CA/DC, none replyed

at same time i disputed many OC's @ CRA's and results were

TU 5 of 8 requested deleted, 1 of 8 was updated to full positive status (only purch by other lender remains on that 1)

EQ 6 of 10 disputed were deleted (1 updated too worst stus =-(

EX 4 of 6 deleted

And i have a good feeling that many if not all of those collections will go away soon, none of them reported "disputed to CRA's" when CRA's verified the accts.

I just sent all CA's letters for deletion (15 day) and put in another investigation with all cra's for all said CA's so i have them all on violation w/ leverage.

also i called an OC the other day to confirm the charged off acct. i have with them (i didnt recognize the acct.) and they have no record of me, and are writing CRA's a dispute in my behalf.

and this is all in just 45 days!

So just wanted to tell everyone my appreciation for sharing your knowledge you gained through your journies.

Trouble you've done awesome!!!!!!! :)

I can't wait til my 30 days are up to see if anything has been deleted. I did the same thing as you and sent DV to OC and disputed w/CRA's at the same time. My debt validation letter was altered to suit the OC.

I was kind of feeling discouraged earlier today but now that I have read your post I have faith again! :cheesy:

Thanks for the happy post!

keep it going guys...

that's some awesome results! Congrats!

I personally just fired up second round of letters to CRAs. I never did DV yet so I can't comment on that.

I think my strategy is to see what CRA do abotu the disputes and then if anything goes south, I will jump to OC and CA with validation letters.

I started in Feb 2nd and had pretty much 80% success so far. I am aiming for summer time to have all that stuff done so I can buy a house :D